Traditional pewter Scottish gifts for weddings, birthdays and other celebrations Pewter Trophies for all sporting events and awards.
- 'The King's Shilling, England's navy while being the life line for the small island nation were always short of trained sailors. To get more men to join the navy the press gangs were sent out to recruit men between the ages of 18 and 55 some would be knocked unconscious, threatened with a sword, pistol or musket, or plied with ale. Others would find a shilling at the bottom of their tankard of ale and since they were in possession for the king's shilling, they were in the navy. This led to landlords using glass bottom tankards.'
- Shilling Tankard
- 1 pint capacity pewter tankard
- Plain body
- Square handle
- Touchmarked near rim towards handle
- Bright polished finish inside and out
- Supplied in carton box
- Comes with story card
- Double glass base with genuine shilling trapped inbetween.
- Height: 125mm
- Base dia: 115mm
- St Andrews Golf Course Scene Flask
- 6 oz capacity kidney shaped pewter flask
- St Andrews Golf Course embossed on front of flask
- List of holes on back
- Not suitable for engraving
- Screw top
- bright polished finish
- Supplied in lid and base box
- Height: 110mm
- Width: 85mm
- Depth: 25mm